Skip to main content

The waiting game begins!



So.... Here I am... At home... On the first day of my 'long leave'... Am on MC this whole week since I've started having my contractions every hour. It's like, for half an hour, I'll have it for every 5 - 10 minutes. It stops and will start again in an hour or two... Anyways... Doing nothing... At home.... Sigh!

Nope! This is not my cat. I got this from Yahoo! photo of the day. Cute eh? I bet if I was in the ofis with Janice, we'll drool and bite our lips imagining ourselves squeezing the nose!

Err.... Wat else... I started playing neopets again. Been looking at the 'stockmarket' and making loads of imaginary money. Maybe I shud start looking at the real stock market and start playing with $$$. If I'm good with the make-believe market, maybe I'm good with the real one. Watcha guys think?

OKla.... Starting from today, I'll be updating the blog often (since I don't have anything interesting to do). Don't be surprised if you see 5 postings in a day.. I'll try to put interesting stuff for you to read. In the meantime;

  • People in the ofis, don't miss me! Come and visit...
  • Other people, start praying for me... I'm trying to keep epidural as the last resort of pain relief...
  • Checkout this game site Widie just gave me... www.shockwave.com. Cool stuff!

Comments

Maryam said…
woohoo!!!

another victim soon ... all babies are calling me kakak now

miahahaha!!!
fara / ly-d said…
heheheh.. all the best arhh ziahhh... i know... waiting kills.. i took 1 week off before my due date too... bleh bikin gue jadik gilaak.. but at least i had ashley at home and also still crashed my parents' place... not so bad
NN said…
kakak? jgn harap le anak aku nak panggil kome2 kakak or aunty.... i'm teaching her to call everyone makcik and pakcik... nak glamer sket boleh panggil 'mak era'... heheheh...

ly-d; i've played every games available online.... nothing screams 'i'm bored' than dfoing that!
BenBHadd said…
miss you?? How?? So easy target (sizewise)...muahahahahaha....

Have fun with the experience....When not, try the first number on your mobile phone and whine away!!

Blog more, please..Need reading materials while I dive through work....
Unknown said…
najiahshi... got contractions already?? Why so fast?? I wanna be back home when u give birth!! How la???

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie