Skip to main content

I get to go to a spa!!!!!


Another picture taken from Yahoo! How can we not love this creature?
Anyways, I would like to say THANK YOU to Ucin, Ly-d, Esah and Elly for your support on yesterday's whining session. I love you guys!!!! Sob..Sob..Sob....----> Chick Flick moment
Secondly, I would like to welcome one of my good 'diud' buddy, UCIN to my blog. If you've just arrived to the page, there's more grumblings to read.
So today, I 'will' (let's hope that nobody changes their mind) be having my foot and hand spa session at 1.30pm. My sister and my aunt decided that it's time for them to rejuvenate their body, so I'm tagging along! WOhoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally get to cross off one thing in my 'to-do' list! Actually, it's 3 things off from my list: manicure, fott reflexology, and spa! What an accomplishment! I bravo myself!!!!!!!!! Clap! Clap! Clap! Full report coming up later...
p/s: American Idol will be holding a special show on Thursday. I hope they will show it here. It's a small concert in aid to the African kids and poor children in America. It's called "Idol gives back'. Supposedly Gwen Stefani and loads more will be singing on the show. SO watch out for it friends!
p/s: Ucin! Update la blog ko tu bebanyak sket. Aku nak nengok gambar Jannah. And you look 'healthier' nowadays aaaaaaa? ;P

Comments

BenBHadd said…
meow looks just like you
mrbrightside said…
hehe healthier? diud i went for my annual medical checkup and they told me that i am actually obese. seems like most of my fat are somewhere in my internal organs.15 minutes on the tread mill daily will clear it off they say. BTW jannah's piccies available here
http://picasaweb.google.com/aizulhussin

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie