Skip to main content

The one with the Aidilfitri

As usual, here's my photo journal of our Raya trip...
Driving balik kampung...

Our fifth raya together...



Her first raya...

Checkout the gelang y'all! My mom got it for her. She only wore it for like 30 mins before she realized there's something on her hand and pulled the thing off.

Koleksi duit raya Khadeeja.

On the way to Keratong to visit my in-laws families... Look! We have the same baju kurung! I once vow NEVER to have the same baju as my kids BUT it's just too cute to resist. Kecik2 macam ni cute la ek? Besar sikit I doubt she'd want to wear same baju as me. It's proven that I have very weird sense of style (I wear my red crocs with 6 jitbitz to ofis...)

Milk maid...

We went to visit Pakcik Hassan in Pekan. Pakcik Hassan is my aunties (Kak Norma and Kak Pidah's guardian when they were studying in MRSM). Very old dude... Look at the ulat next to him. Cannot stay still la the little girl.

Before going back, we stopped by Kak Nor's new place (Abu's eldest sister). Cun gilak! And the most amazing part about it is; the husband build the house himself! Congrats to Kak Nor and family. The house is superb...

After 3 days of 'partying', she slept the whole way back from Kuantan to KL. Lucky bapak... On the way from KL to Kuantan, she slept a bit and jumped up and down the whole way... So we decided to let me drive back from Kuantan (yeap... Abu trusts me with his and the daughter's life! Cat, stop rolling your eyes...)

To all, SELAMAT HARI RAYA (again..)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie