Skip to main content

What we claim... But in reality...

TRIVIA TIME!!!!

  1. You claimed that this is your favourite movie; Batman Begins. I always thought that Batman is my passion. It turned out that Christian Bale was the main attraction for me in the movie. He's SUPER HOT!
  2. But in actual fact, your favourite movie is; A walk to remember... WHAT?! It's a nice love story... He asked her to marry him although she's dying. So depressing...
  3. You claimed that your favourite singer is; Aerosmith. Steve Tyler rawks! ---> people think I'm cool when I say that. (Stop rolling your eyes Cat! And Benjamin, I don't appreciate you smirking at me as well...)
  4. But in actual fact, your favourite singer is; Mariah Carey. We (Marina, Cat and I) make fun of her crazy-bimboish personality. But she's one hell of a singer. I'm just too shy to admit that I like bimbos... :p
  5. You claimed that this is the biggest crush you've ever had; Legolas... Tall, blonde, blue eyes, green tights, arrows and bows.... *sigh*.....
  6. But in actual fact, your biggest crush is; Simon Cowell... The only reason why I don't admit to this is because I usually only like tall people. Simon is not that tall. He got this weird body portion BUT his accent and attitude is to die for... He pronounce Sundance as 'Sun-dahnce' for god sake! *sigh*...
  7. You claimed that this is your worst bad habit; Lying... I'm a good liar. I make Joo Yoo Rin look like an amature (Joo Yoo Rin is a character in a Korean Drama called 'My Girl'. She's a very impressive liar. My idol!)
  8. But in actual fact, your worst bad habit is; Temper-tantrum... I threw a much more worst hissy-fit than my cats. Make me mad and you'll be branded throughout your whole life! And I don't keep it to myself... I'm a blabber mouth. I'll tell everyone that I'm mad at you... You won't like it if everyone start to look at you differently. I'll add spices to my stories as well.... I'm a good bad tempered-liar!
  9. You claimed that you can't live without these things; Coffee, cats, and pretty boys... Coffee = Longevity, Cats = good listener, never judge you (verbally to your face).. Boys = eye candy, good for your soul
  10. But in actual fact, you can't do without; Families, friends and cats... Families = I'm too attached to my mom, sister and husband. They always think that I'm an independent perosn, but that's all a cover-up! Friends = I especially won't survive without those people who dig my jokes. Abu don't usually get the 'bimbo jokes'. Engineers joke about calculators and computers (coughGEEKcough)... Cats = True to the last piece of hair. I don't think that I've ever been without a cat in my life. Even when I was in TKC we had this stray cat that we always feed. In UIA, we sembunyi the cats in the toilet whenever there's inspection. I don't really talk to my cat, despite watever that I wrote earlier on. I just like looking at them and biting their ears off their head!
  11. You claimed that you are; The devil in disguise, here to balance the good on earth. Yes, yes... i get the 'if you are here, who's running hell' joke all the time. I'm not a bad person, I'm just nicely challeged.
  12. But in actual fact; An angel sent from above.... Hahahahahah! (Cat, again, stop rolling your eyes)

Comments

Cath said…
oh, me poor eyes gone so dry from all that rolling.
cadence said…
i'll second the temper tantrum hissy fit and definitely NOT an angel from above.

btw, are you talking about that bisexual cat that used to poop in our dorm? hihihihi
NN said…
cat; DUH!
zess; yeap! yeap! Salina's bisexual cat...
ben; Cat told me that Mr Bale is super hot in the Prestige. I'm waiting for Fify to give me the DVD
BenBHadd said…
Super hot he was not. A little electric (but Hugh got more) IMHO, (you'll get what I mean when you see the movie)...

Poor Scarlett got bit part in the movie. But must admit both men can act. Can't wait for Bale VS Joker...
NN said…
I kno!!!! The new batman movie should be super cool... Also can't wait for Transformers...

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie