Skip to main content

So The Drama!

First and foremost, ALHAMDULILLAH, THANK GOD, that I'm alive and well.

Today (Saturday, 3rd February 2007) at approximately 8pm, I experienced my first "rompakan tembak-menembak" in Subang Parade. SERIOUSLY!!!! I was there to buy my groceries and went to the Nasi Ayam shop to get dinner.

While waiting for the food, we heard a loud popping noise and thought it was bunyi mercun (DUH!). After a few more popping noise, everyone in the shop started to take cover under the tables, and me, being dungu, still could not comprehend what happen, was still standing and looking for the bloody person who was playing the mercun inside Subang Parade. And then, I saw a man in red shirt, on the first floor, running towards Poh Kong Jewellery, with a gun out, shooting! OMG! Fortunately, I snapped and Abu pushed my head down under the table.

The shooting went on for at least 10 minutes and in the midst of it, I called Subang Jaya Police Station. I was shocked that I could still think of calling the police at that point. Still very much calm and rational. I think 2 people was shot and died there. Didn't want to have the image of a dead person in my head. Anyways, we were asked to leave by the police and I went straight to see my mother at Sheraton. Told her everything, and only then, I was feeling shaken up by the whole experience. So slow la the reaction...

And when I was taking cover (sounds funny la pulak) under the table, the only person that I called other than the police) was Cat. I think she must've thought that I was joking at that time. So Cat, check the paper and news tomorrow, and know that I called you at that time!!!!

Comments

Ash said…
Hey Jiah, WOW OMIGOD! Glad to know that you are ok though? Did the police catch the culprits?
Cath said…
when u called, i didn't know u were still UNDER THE TABLE. Ur the 1st person CALLS ME WHEN THEY'RE UNDER A TABLE.

but i later realized that u were in the midst of an on going crime scene.

it's in the papers.. http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/2/4/nation/16782114&sec=nation

glad you're OKAY WOMAN!!!
NN said…
I KNOW!!!! So scary... But I have to admit that I was kinda excited as well with the whole thing. 1/4 takut, 1/4 excited, 1/2 confused... heh...
The Momster said…
ziah,
glad u r ok... i was there the next day n one salesperson was excitedly telling me abt it.

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie