Skip to main content

Let the competition begins! Boys night out...



It's that time of the year again... No, not the income tax review. It's the top 24 show for Season 6 of American Idol. This year, I had the opportunity of watching all of the audition shows (amazing! my 'schedule' likes me this year... :p). In my opinion, this year, the boys are much, much, much better than the girls (notice the 'much'x3). So since next week's show will be the top 12 boys going for the top 6 spots, I'll start the guessing game with them first.


I dunno who this dude is... Let me find his name... Err.... AJ Tabaldo. Oh! Now I remember him! Err... Nope... Still haven't got a clue.




Blake Lewis, the Beat-Boxer. To tell you the truth, I've never heard him singing. It's always the beat boxing thingy but he's good. I liked the group performance in Hollywood. It was excellent! Not my favourite contestant, but might be able to win America's heart to the top 6.



The backup singer dude; Brandon Rogers. He can sing but not that memorable. 50-50 chance of going thru to top 6.







One of the best singer of the season. I also like his name... It's like 'Rain' or 'Fox'... Sundance Head is no doubt one of the better singer in the competition. He just needs to choose his songs correctly and I'm sure he'll end up in the top 5 of the season.

I like this one! The only problem with Sanjaya Malakar is that he is too err... how should I put this.. err... too kiddish? Nope.. Not kiddish... Too humble? Maybe... Anyways, he needs to 'shine' on stage. The judges likes him but Simon WILL say something bad if he's not performing well. And I'm afraid that he might just cry on stage...




Justin Timberlake wannabe. Actually, Chris Richardson kinda sounds better than Justin (JT's fan, please do not kill me!). Again, not a favourite of mine but I think he'll make it to the top 6. The Americans love wannabes!




I love this guy! He's got the voice and personality. Absolutely one of my favourite this year. He sounds like Meatloaf. I wish he would sing 'I would do anything for love' or 'All coming back to me' in the competiton. Americans, if any of you are reading my blog, vote for him please... I'll pay for the cost! Go Chris Sligh!



Jared Cotter... Good looking kid... Voice is OK only. I don't think he'll make it to the next round....






I don't think he is a good singer. He's an OK singer but not impressive enough. I think Nicholas Pedro will not make it to the top 6 boys.






This dude is over- doing his talent! Got the voice, hate the over-the-top bit. Will not make it if he continue what he's doing. Paul Kim needs a wake-up call...




If he's my husband, I'll kill him for missing my labor pain! But Phil Stacey can sing. I just hope he realize that he missed his daughter's birth for something that he's not gonna get any good results back. He's not gonna win the Idol, but he'll be in the top 6.




Rudy Cardenas is one of my favourite BUT I don't think the Americans share my passion for his infectious smile and dimples. :)
Hopefully, he'll get a spot on the top 6 so that people could realize that he's talented.


The conclusion of my babble this morning:
My pick for the top 6 boys:
1. Chris Sligh
2. Sundance Head
3. Sanjaya Malakar
4. Blake lewis
5. Phil Stacey
6. Chris Richardson
Let's wait and see if my pick gets the spot this year. Last year, I rooted for Elliot Yamin. He should be in the top 2 spot... Katherine McPhee was clever enough to give us one memorable song, instead of 3 good ones....
So girls and boys, waiting for your comments... Agree or disagree?

Comments

BenBHadd said…
Err...Dunno, Don't care...acceptable answer???


How about...God Knows, God Cares???

We shall see how good tukang tilik you are...And where's the girl's review???
NN said…
actually, the girls aaa... i only like melinda dolittle... the rest all sucks... thats my review.. hheheheheheheh....
Ash said…
Weh... I agree with your top six prediction, while excluding Sundance. I don't really fancy him! But pretty accurate on the whole. I am still trying to figure them out and trying to remember them. Only 2-3 were highlighted in the audition's show. My favourite for the boys are Chris, Beatbox guy and Phil. I like Brandon too. :-)For the girls, I like the single mother (tak ingatlah weh nama dia. The rest are not too memorable!).
NN said…
I totally forgot about Lekisha (the single mom wif the bouncing boobies - ben, sorry aaa...).... She's great!

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie