Skip to main content

Another set of useless but interesting info...

Also taken from Esah's blog... :)

The colors of life

RED - PASSION
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
I'm always mad at someone. Especially those drivers who tak sabar-sabar nak potong my car and stare as if they are running away from death. Well, I got news for you stupid a**; you are going towards it!!!!

2. Which family member has the worst temper?
I don't have the answer to that, but the most sabar person in my family would be my Grandpa... the coolest ever!

3. Does your face turn red when you are angry?
Nope! my eyes will become smaller and steam will come out of my ears...

4. When you're mad do you yell or stare angrily?
STARE... :0

ORANGE - EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone thrown a surprise party for you?
Never. So sad... I've never had a birthday party in my entire life.

2. Are you easily excited?
Nope. Unless it involves me packing up my stuff, going to the airport, and arriving at Narita Airport.

3. What event coming up are you most excited about?
Me giving birth la of course. have less than 3 months more... (I think)

4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
"When's the next flight to Tokyo?"

5. If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
The ability to fly. Heeheehee... (cat, stop rolling your eyes!)

YELLOW - SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name?
Naziah, Ziah, Jiah

2. When were you born?
5.6.78

3. What's my main goal in life?
To get thru it in one piece...

4. Do you want to have children in the future?
Too late to be asking that question.

5. How do you want to die?
Peacefully, when I'm not too nyanyuk to remember my children's name, being remembered as a good person and surrounded by the people that I love.

GREEN - OPINIONS
1. Gay marriages?
No comment... Sendiri punya kubur, sendiri mau ingat...

2. Lowering the drinking age?
Why? So people can die faster is it?

3. Capital punishment?
Especially those rapist and murderer...

PURPLE - LOVE
1. Do you love someone?
What kind of question is this? Even if you don;t have anybody else to love, you should be loving yourself, right? (me and my self-actualization mind...)

2. Do you have crushes?
The list is just too long... It started with Jordan Knight in 1992. So It's been 17 years since then. Every year I'll have like at least 2 or 3 MAJOR crushes and 10 more small ones... Most significant crush ever: Dean from Gilmore Girls. I love him....

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
At first I don't, then Legolas happened....

4. Have you ever been in love?
Most definitely...


Esah, keep on posting the trivias. I'll keep on stealing from you... Heh...

Comments

Ash said…
Posted another trivia! Hurry up and 'steal' away! :-P
BenBHadd said…
yeah..where z next update????

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie