Skip to main content

How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways...

I'm a big fan of quotations. I collect quotations from books to movies to lyrics and everything else that catch my attention. Here's some that I'd like to share...

  • No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning - Native American Proverb
  • Born to blossom, bloom to perish - Gwen Stefani
  • Uno Mas? - Jackie Chan in Shanghai Noon (Thanks to Cat)
  • You will know the worth of water when the well has run dry - Ben Franklin
  • Of those who say nothing, few are silent - Anon
  • The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end - Benjamin Disraeli
  • Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point (The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing) - Blaise Pascal
  • With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman
  • Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal - Thomas Moore
  • Attraction is always mistaken for love - Runaway Bride
  • Fingers were made before forks, and hands before knives - Jonathan Swift
  • My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it - Abe Lincoln
  • Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do - Oscar Wilde
  • There are two cardinal sins from which other springs: impatience and laziness - Franz Kafka
  • An actor's a guy who if you ain't talking about him, ain't listening - Marlon Brando
  • Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt - Abe Lincoln
  • It is as hard and severe a thing to be a true politician as to be truly moral - Francis Bacon
  • Faith is like love: it cannot be forced - Arthur Schopenhauer

And my favourite quote:

Superman: Listen, what do you hear?

Lois Lane: Nothing.

Superman: I hear everything. You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but everyday I hear people crying for one.

Comments

mrbrightside said…
that's the best part in superman returns
Anonymous said…
you dont know what you got till it's gone - Joni Mitchell

hihihi
NN said…
TRUE!!! Very true...
Cath said…
"whoa..!" - K. Reeves

"dude, where's my car?" - A. Kutcher

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie