Skip to main content

Bravo! Wot a good show!

I enjoyed tonight's show not just because most of them sang nicely, but because the song selections were fantastic. So here's my komens...... Listed below from my fave to the least:

  1. Mindy Doo - The song choice was absurdly boring but she kept me playing the performance clip in youtube for almost 10 times in 30 minutes. Not a tune sang badly.
  2. Chris Richardson - Nasal boy did his homework very well. I love the song and the performance. So sexy...
  3. Jordin Sparks - Like Simon, I feel like my love life was ending and the sun will never shine again. The emotion was good and the vocal was even better. Not liking the song choice of you don't get my first sentence.
  4. Blake Lewis - Only one word could describe the whole performance: ZIAHLICIOUS (quirky, weird, excellent, super sexy vibe... Cat, don't even think about rolling your eyes! Ben, haha! Funny! I'm not referring myself as 'sexy'. It's just the word 'ziahlicious' sounded like 'sexy')
  5. Chris Sligh - The song was good, his vocal wasn't that bad, but not a favourite to me.
  6. Gina Glocksen - Again, it's the song that I like, not her. She sucked big time. She 's trying too hard to be a rocker chick.
  7. Lakisha - I don't like her attitude. Last week, she asked Diana Ross for advise on using the mic stand, and didn't take it. And this week, she asked Lulu's opinion on song choice and didn't take it. This type of people will be divas once they're out there. The song choice was okay. The vocal was just fine. We all kno she can sing.
  8. Stephanie Edwards - Kesian her... She got talent but no taste. Song choice was bad. She's also trying too hard to be like Lakisha and Mindy Doo. Sing all this sobsob songs and sounded very old. And what's with the boots and satin dress? Even I kno those 2 don't match...
  9. Phil Stacey - He got voice. the only problem is, he's not likeable enough.
  10. Haley - As per Janice, she might be safe tonight because her boobies were bouncing all over the place. That should be the remeberence point for her.
  11. Sanjaya - Dear God! Why are the Americans punishing us with another week of him?!

My verdict: Sanjaya's safe because of the song choice. Either Phil or Stephanie or Haley will be booted out.

Comments

Ash said…
Hey Jiah! Great review although our guess on who's out tersasar sket. Ps: Benbhadd, kesian tau kat Sanjaya, bukan dia punya pasal orang asyik dok vote dia je... Ha ha ha ha. Hope the Hair Idol's out next week though, for his sake.
NN said…
hahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!! it's never their fault (i.e: sanjaya and australian merchants). it's always the country's fault, or the president's fault, or amex's fault....
Erra said…
tu laa pasal ... i was hoping sanjaya would leave last week ... listening to his song, i got disappointed 'cos he'll definitely stay another week

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie