Skip to main content

For Cat... I tag you!

1.If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Liposuction and tummy tuck... So I can fit in size 25 jeans... I'll be smaller than ants!

2.Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Where do I even begin on this?! I think it's just human nature to think too much. Whenever Abu goes travelling, I'll be having this nightmares about plane jatuh (nauzibillah). When I go travelling without him, I'll be having nightmares about him getting abducted (sometimes by aliens too... :-p).

3.Are you a pyromaniac?
No... Not very fond of fire...

4.Do you have too many love interests?
Again, where do I even begin on this?!!!!! I even have a crush on 2 different characters played by one actor!!!!!

5. Do you know anyone famous?
Catherine... She's the devil in disguise...

6.What do you carry with you at all times?
Mobile, ipod, wallet, planner.

7.What do you miss most about being little?
Climbing trees, not having to pay bills, eat anything and everything without worrying that you'll get fat, coffee free life... No... The last one is a lie. I'll trade coffee anytime with 2 of my green askar toys.

8.Are you happy with your given name?
Of course. My name is quite rare... But you can call me Princess Leia anytime you want!

9. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
I lurve everything about me! Down to the last piece of skin falling out from my eczema!!!! heheheheheh...

10. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I do, but Abu and Cat and maybe Shanky would most probably say otherwise... I'm INNOCENT! Anything you heard that is bad are all lies. LIES I tell you! LIES!!!!!!!

11. Do you spend more time with your lover or your friends?
Balanced... Morning with frens at work, nite with Abu and Kady.

12.What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
Have a tattoo. I'd like one small star on my wrist.

13. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Piano. I think I'll enroll for classes next year... It's never too late to learn.

14. What's the one language you want to learn?
Franch... Yes, not French... FRANCH. And also Klingon...

15. What do you order at a bar?
If I go, most probably a Shirley Temple... But I don't go... So... I still order a Shirley Temple in any other restaurants/cafes....

Now, I tag everyone who is reading!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie