Skip to main content

TRIVIA TIME... Taken from Esah's blog...

EIGHT last:
Alcohol beverage: Don't do alcohol
Beverage: Air sejuk... Just had lunch...
Phone call: Abu. Asked him to buy 'air badak' for me mommy. Dia demam... :(
Text message: To Kak Su... She was asking me about 'Hanoi Bride' (Korean movie).
Bubble bath: Just only last nite, in my dream tho... Heheheh...
Time I laughed: This morning with Kak Norma. We were talking about Paris Hilton's stupid jail term and the funny, funny, story of the demented American law.
Time I hugged someone: My kid... I was holding her like a rugby ball and almost 'pass' her to her Uncle Nabil. So I hugged her instead...

SEVENS have you ever:
Dated someone only twice: WHAT?????!!!!! I'm not that cruel....
Cheated on someone: Does dating orlando Bloom and Jared Padalecki at the same time considered cheating?
Kissed someone and regretted it: A lady never tells...
Fallen in love: Everyday...
Lost someone: To death? Nope... To situation? Yes... To another girl? Yes... To another man? maybe...
Been depressed: I'm only human...

SIX things you did in the past three days:
Went to school: I don't anymore BUT I pass by a school yesterday... Heheheh...
Went to work: On maternity leave
Kicked someone: Not recently... But I have tho!
Got drunk: Yeap... I don't need alcohol to get drunk... Ribena have the same effect for me.
Slept: 3 hours every nite! That's luxurious beauty sleep for me.
Got frustrated: Yesterday... Had loads to do yesterday... My kid's majlis bercukur jambul yesterday...

List FIVE people you can pretty much tell ANYTHING to:
a) Amelia
b) Cat
c) Marina
d) My cats
e) My ikan laga

Comments

The Momster said…
how's pantang btw? ;) khadeeja has grown so much!! cepat betul...
Anonymous said…
ko pantang ke idak nih ziah?

babab kang! hehehehe
NN said…
pantang? err.... heheheh.... cepat kan? dah sebulan dah dia...

Popular posts from this blog

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie