Skip to main content

Wishes do come true!

CATHERINE CHERNG PEI HSIANG! Our hard work was duly paid this week! I never thought that all those years of us making fun of the pageant actually rewarded us... Did you actually saw it on TV? I saw it LIVE... I even got up early just to watch the live show...
Anyway, Vanessa and Mario just announced who Miss Congeniality was and thought that it would be 'terrible' if one of the contestant falls down like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality. And it happened! I have discovered that I actually have a superpower. I'm a telepathetic!!!! The ability to make my wishes to come true... heheheh...
For those who missed it, Miss USA fell on her butt during the Evening Gown round on Miss Universe live show. Not her fault that she step on her own gown and slipped. Looking the incident from an American point of view, I came to a few conclusion;
  1. The designer's fault - If only the dress was a few inches shorter, she wouldn't have step on it and fell on her butt. Let's sue the designer!
  2. The shoe maker's fault - If only the shoe was few inches shorter, it woudln't have caught the fress and she fell on her butt. Let's sue the shoe maker!
  3. The Mexicans' fault - If only they don't come in to USA illegally and stole all those jobs in the shoe factory or dress making places, the American could have saved Rachel Smith from stepping on the dress and falling on her butt. Let's sue Mexico!

Comments

Cath said…
MUAHAHAHAHA...see...who said evil doesn't pay?!

no, i only caught the end of the rerun bits. when they interviewed the final 5.

u forgot one...Sue LIVE tv. if it wasn't live, they can do a "take two "...(after her a** is medically treated and after everyone stops laughing).

i wonder wat she was thinking after she fell... probably just "omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg..smile, step, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg..smile, step and twirl..omg,omg, omg, omg......"
BenBHadd said…
you both need help....
elly said…
hahaha... yeap! saw that too...
NN said…
kesian dia tau!!! muahahahahahahhahah!!!!!!! some more, when the judge ask her what moment would she re-do if she have the chance, go and tell about her africa trip. If me, i would answer the moment before i fell down... she could win the title... heheheheh
Cath said…
we ARE getting help.

i help naziah and she helps me.
isn't it a wonderful world.
NN said…
yes... we give each other support...
BenBHadd said…
I meant professional help. Blind leading blind isn't help. It's assisted suicide....Or whatever the term they use in medicine/law.

That or you both should go back to moral/religious classes in primary AND secondary school to remove that urge to be evil....
NN said…
I'm ALMOST offended Benjamin! But then again, since my heart is somewhere in the Flying Dutchman, and Cat is busy ruling hell, we forgive you... heheh...
BenBHadd said…
3252518
Almost...Shoot. I gotta try harder next time then...

Popular posts from this blog

25 spontaneous questions... Taken from Esah

25 spontaneous questions 1. What do you want for your birthday? Next year, I want a black kitten... Small, with pink paws and short legs.... Yummy!!!!! 2. Who will be your next kiss? Most probably Kady... Or Jojo the cat... See who I meet at the door first when I get home later. 3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Yesterday, went to KLCC with Abu and Kady. 4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope... 5. How did you spend your summer? Beach party... all day-all nite in my world called "IMAGINATION".... 6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Unfortunately, I do not have time for movies now... That's a lie.... I have the time (I got time!) but no movie that I'd like to watch... 7. What was the last thing you had drink? I only drink 3 types of liquid; water, coffee and milk... You mix em up and it's kopi susu! Last drink (still drinking it), my usual morning coffee. 8. What are you wearing right now? A Gap shirt from my Kak Norma and my new pant

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Azkaban... new HP movie...

Ron's dad's car... parked in front of my sister's house... not kidding! I got excited when I saw the car. It belongs to the neighbour.... Sirius Pink... Sirius Black punya cell mate in Azkaban...

I'm moving out...

Dear friends, It's been almost a year since I've dedicated my hours to the site. It's time for me to explore other hosts to learn more on blogging. You can find ALL of my posts here in the other site as well. It's the same title, with mostly the same stuff... So go on... Check it out at http://www.naziahnawawie.wordpress.com/ ... See you guys there! xxx; Naziah Nawawie